Do you struggle to hold challenging conversations and give honest feedback? It’s difficult, especially when you get along with your team. The best managers get nervous before holding this type of conversation; however, the more prepared you are, the easier it will be. When you’re not prepared, it can cause additional stress in a situation that’s already stressful.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How to execute the performance management cycle.
- How to hold challenging conversations.
- How to deal with different responses you may encounter from each employee.
- To understand how to move from everyday coaching to something more serious.
- How to communicate in a way that is firm but fair.
Within the coaching guide, you will find a fully scripted conversation and how to deal with employees’ responses, knowing what to say and when to say it.
Who is this course for? Anyone that manages people.