Retail Leadership Workshops
Whether you have a large or small group of Directors, District Managers or Store Managers that you feel can benefit from leadership development, retailu can tailor and provide leadership development to suit your culture, goals and most importantly your people. People build businesses; we build people.
Now Facilitating Workshops & Summits
Whether you are a large or small retailer, every day you put your trust into a team of managers to drive millions of dollars in sales. Performance Matters.
April, teaches, trains and coaches retail field leaders to improve performance by developing their coaching and leadership skills. Every high performing team has a coach. Turn your managers into coaches and you will see your results improve immediatley.
Here is what some of the attendees have to say about the training
Our Leadership Training Workshops
Our workshop training includes the following topics, don’t see what you’re looking for? get in touch we build custom workshops:
The Fundamentals of Team Leadership
- Identify and discuss what makes a great team.
- Explain how communication, attitude and trust impact the overall effectiveness of a team.
- Prioritize your work and the work of your team.
- Discuss strategies that will develop your ability to lead a team.
Problem Solving & Strategic Planning
- Identify the root cause of any problem.
- Solve problems for the long term, not just a quick fix.
- Learn a tried and proven method for strategic planning.
- Ensure leaders and teammates are working on the right tasks and not wasting time by prioritizing.
Principles of Communication
- Understand why questions are so important.
- Become an expert questioner of themselves and their team to become a better leader.
- Develop stronger communication and influencing skills.
- Learn the difference between connecting versus communicating.
- Learn what kind of communicator they are and strategies to influence their team.
Performance Management & Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Have career conversations employees want.
- Ask performance-related questions.
Motivate your team to a higher level of accountability.
- Learn a proven accountability step model.
- Above and below the line leadership, and why this matters.
Become an Inspiration & Transformational Leader
- What makes coaching unique.
The power of the right coaching questions.
- Know the difference between coaching, training and mentorship.
- What traps to look for as a coach.
- SPOT coaching model.
- Know how to prioritize your store visits.
- Understand how to create consistency across remote teams.
- Build engaging conference calls that fuel an engaged culture.
- Learn how to write clear development plans.
- Learn how to succession plan and develop talent.
What Our Clients Say About Our Workshops
– Maxine Fyffe-Roberts MSW, PgDip (Mgmt.), B.Sc (Hons) in Social Work Founder/Clinical Director Essentially you
– Heather Saba Director, Volunteer Outreach and Engagement, Habitat for Humanity GTA