Everything you need to know about managing multiple sites and leading from afar.
Most managers do not make it to multi-site management because there is a lack of training for this level in the retail ecosystem, you are lucky if you work for someone that develops your skills by giving stretch assignments and delegates specific tasks to get you ready for a District Manager position.
However, even when this happens it’s a huge learning curve and one that can be lessened with the right training.
This program is a full training program for managers that want to become field leaders and for those that are already in the role and are looking to improve their skills.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to have purposeful store visits
- How to craft a clear email message to your teams
- How to be an inspiring leader
- How to hold engaging conference calls
- How to make the most of your admin time
- How to hold meaningful touch bases
- How to positively collaborate with your HO partners
- How to make timely decisions especially when it comes to talent
With over 1 hour of Audio, Video and a Coaching Guide to accompany the course. You will learn what high performing District Managers do on the job, and tips to develop your own skills.
Now available in French and English.